Sider

lørdag 20. mai 2017

Butterfly card

Today I made a card with this wonderful butterfly die.
It was the prize I won
at Mrs. A's Butterfly challenge some weeks ago.
Thank you so much, Mrs. A!
This is the first time I try it, and I love it!

And I also think it is almost the first time I make a card
with more than two layers!
So today I have crossed a border.

For this card I used:
Blue card stock;
 Cream, pink, and blue papers;
Cream, green, pink and yellow scrap papers;
Embossing folder: Lifestyle Crafts "Butterflies";
Sweet Dixie Die: Butterfly;
Cottage Cutz dies: Ivy;
Gütermann and EK Success punches (the flower)
Rhine stones;
Green and white pens.


With this card I want to take place here:



4 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely card Liv - I like how well all your layers work together. Super use of snippets too!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh, it's adorable! Love the colours combo and that pink flower on the beautiful embossed panel! Fabulous butterfly and great design!
    Thanks so much for entering your work in the Butterfly Challenge#79!

    SvarSlett
  3. Sweet card, the pink flower reminds me of a waterlily with the green and blue underneath x

    SvarSlett
  4. Pleased you have been able to use your prize of the butterfly for. It works really well here with the pretty flower which I do agree with the previous comment that it looks like a water lily. Beautiful colours. Thank you for fluttering into the butterfly garden. Hugs Mrs A.

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg